Saturday, November 22, 2014

My own activity that brings me to Johor Bahru & Kuala Lumpur for November 2014

Hi all! For this entry, I would like to tell you more about the places that I go for this month.

First trip - Saturday, 8 November 2014, Angsana Mall Johor Bahru, Tampoi, Johor Darul Takzim

This is my first trip to Angsana Mall, and I have never been there, although usually I took a bus that will always pass by there, be it for trips around Johor Bahru, or even express buses to Kuala Lumpur. Why did I go there? For TV3's Jomheboh for Johor! So, here are the pictures that I took at the Angsana, starting from the entrance.



























































Imagine, you get to see the artists that you like, for example, there's Maria Tunku Sabri! Anyway, here's the picture at the Angsana Mall, and I decided to eat at Tesconi's Pizza.






Here's the real situation before I go back to Singapore.



So, that's the jam that I had to endure, but for the buses, they easily give way to them.

Second trip - Sunday, 16 November 2014, Kuala Lumpur twin towers

This was actually a sudden trip, that I did not planned at all. I was thinking of to use a redemption from Airasia, but I was booking one way flight from KL to Singapore via tigerair, but hey, since Airasia have me the opportunity to use it, why just don't I use it! Besides, there's no harm in doing that. Thus, I booked a flight last minutes, to be exact, just a few hours before I fly to KL.

Here are the pictures before the departure.





 The good part about this is, I am going at a new place to land in KL, which was at KLIA2. So, the convenience is that I can take an express train directly from KLIA2 to KL Sentral!

Upon arrival, I go to the counter at the twin towers. Apparently, I was very lucky, I arrived there at 1130h, and there's just a slot left for 1200h, and I obtain it! So, here we go, pictures from level 42 & 86 of KL twin towers.





















Then,from there I decided to go to the KL tower, using Go Hop KL bus. The best part is it's free! So, here are the pictures at KL tower. Initially, I thought of going up there, but when arrive at the concourse level, I just suddenly feel that I'll be wasting more time there. So, I hope to go back there in 2015.









So, there you have it, the trips for November 2014! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment