Saturday, November 22, 2014

Activity day for NUH MRO on Saturday,1 November 2014 at West Coast Park

Hi all! Working in this new environment not related to what I study in polytechnic, makes me feel a little bit jargon at first, but as I try to adapt myself in, things are just getting better! So, Medical Records Office (MRO) at NUH had organize this wonderful event, known as kite flying event at West Coast Park! To me, I have never been there, although, via SBS Transit bus no. 175, passed by there once/twice.

Thus, let the pictures do the talking, shall I? The beginning part.


































However, I'll miss certain part, just to show the exciting parts of the event, the kite flying session.





Only the kite that flew the longest was from team 2. However, each and everyone of us really enjoyed ourselves that day. So, to wrap it up, here's the MRO photo/clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment