Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My plans to revise for these 2 weeks.

In this post, I would like to layout the plan that I have already made in order to 'survive' for these two weeks.

During these two weeks , I know that it was some sort of adjustments needed to be make and all those sorts since that for these two weeks , I had to sit at home and rot. Worst of all , I didn't make any plans at all. Already for these two days , I wake up at midday which I usually did not do these during normal holidays. This holiday is meant for study , not really to play much.

Hence , this week , since it was considered as the first week and the list goes long like need to do for Materials Science individual report due on week 13 , study for Chemical Engineering Principles , Engineering Mathematics and Inorganic and Physical Chemistry , this week I am going to focus on my report for almost around four days , practice on my Engineering Mathematics since that only can be done and also read more and memorize on my Inorganic and Physical Chemistry. Yup , this week I am going to sit at home only , except for my Friday prayers.

Next week , I have one solid week for my practice on my CEP in short , to focus and concentrate on. Hopefully , my this formula works.

No comments:

Post a Comment