Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hi again! Meeting in a blog is like what you feel you want to express yourself on something that eventhough you didn't know how to express it , you know how to do it.

Today , I have accomplished my first target on my academic achievement and I feel that I have done something for the best. I have practiced on my Engineering Mathematics , especially on the new topic that I actually did not understand a single thing at first , but after looking and understand about the concepts , I feel that I can get it.

The topic that I wanted to share is on the rectangular form and the polar form of a formula. I understand now that in order to find a rectangular or a polar form , two things you need to find , which is the angle and also the constant , r , that can be found by using the two values that comprehenses the formula a+bj. With these , only you can find the constant , r , and for the angle , it was simplify with the formula of tan @= b/a.

This topic can be found , to those who wants to refer , in topic 8.

OK! Adios , in Spanish means ,Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment