Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Things happened on Wednesday , 15 July 2009

Today would be maybe my last posting for the achievement to build in for the assignment. This is regarding to the submission that maybe pending on next week. However , I hope it would not be the case.

As per normal , I went to start my day fresh by going to school. Usually the red sky morning would accompany me on my way to school. However , heavy rain that drenched me down accompanied me instead.

When I came in for my first lesson on Engineering Mathematics , I learned a new topic known as Determinants and also re-fresh back my memory on about the Matrices. I remembered that there are different types of row alignment range , determined by the row and as well , the column. There's only 2 X 2 , 2 X 3 and 3 X 2 and 3 X 1 kind of matrices. One golden rule that matters is :

3 X 2 2 X 3 = 3 X 3 matrice.

This actually mean that the second alignment of the first matrice MUST BE THE SAME for with the first alignment of the second matrice in order to achieve the end product of a new matrice by remaining equation that matters.

What do I miss , is that , I did not get to see my Common Test marks for this subject. However , I know by one student asking to see his test marks and accidentally , saw my marks when the lecturer scrolled my the tabulated result. I passed , but not really my kind of expectation that I wanted to achieve. I must work harder for the final examinations.

Cutting that out with also the tutorial for the same subject , then continued on the Chemical Enginnering Principles lecture. The lecture continued on where our syllabus has been hanging for almost four weeks that equivalent to a month full.

Then , went for Personal Development and it was such a glad thing to see Mrs Mary Cheong back. Subsequently , went through personal grooming by telling some experiences that the locals have in dismay.

That's all for my post. Eventhough I said that this would be my last post , I hope that I will be sending another post real soon.

Till then , merci ( thanks in French ) and joi gin ( Bye in Cantonese ) !

No comments:

Post a Comment