Monday, July 13, 2009

Common test for week 12!

For this post , I'll be only talking about the days that passed by on Week 12. So far , I had only came back on Monday to sit in for 2 papers and Thurs morning for just a paper.

On Monday , I knew beforehand that it is only 2 elemantary papers mainly Engineering Mathematics and also Chemical Engineering Principles. Therefore , the only thing that I would do is only to practice.

So , I came in quite late for the Engineering Mathematics paper and I had only given an hour to finish up the paper. Luckily , the paper to me , was like a glance through and it was actually very simple. So I did finish the paper after all.

Then , before doing a final revision of CEP in short , I went to the library to do some reading.

Subsequently , some of my friends came in and ask questions , so I entertain them but at the same time , I also was revising on my points as the break was considered too long about six and a half hours ( 6.5 Hours)!!!

Finally , the CEP common test was being safely done.

I felt so relieved after all , and then a few days before Inorganic and Physical Chemistry paper , I started to focus on the subject to run through anything that I do not understand and analyze it at the same time.

So , on Thurs morning , I went in and as usual , I found out that the paper was way too easy. So then , after that , I took a short relax by watching 'Ice-Age III - dawn of the dinosaur'!

No comments:

Post a Comment