Saturday, March 7, 2015

Singapore's really really free market..... something that makes me wonder.....

Hi all! This post relates my activity on Saturday, 7 March 2015.

Actually, to start off, my friend was the one that initiates the movement of this event, that was to come to this place and expect a crowd.



I got to know this via Facebook, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/srrfm?fref=ts

Hence, I tell myself, why don't I try it out by going there!

So, upon arrival to Former Tanjong Pagar Railway Station, of course, I feel a little bit nostalgic, as that was where I did my trip with my poly friends to JB, via the latter. I don't like to elaborate much, I let the pictures do the talking instead. So roughly, this is really what happened when I came at about 1650h to 1700h.




So, as you can see, quite a number of them come down to this place, to see whatever things that is available to bring back home. As for myself, I stop at the Malay books section and took two books home, And for the rest of the day, I enjoy the moments that I have by displaying it here.



Hence, that is how I enjoy my first weekend of March.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment