Thursday, December 25, 2014

December activity with my cousin & my niece to Snow City and Zoom Park Asia

Hi all! This is also another activity, after much discussion made between my cousin & myself. Hence, five of us went to Snow City at Jurong East.

Saturday, 20 December 2014.

It was raining heavily outside the Snow City, but as usual, let the pictures do the talking.
This is just outside the chamber before the entrance. As there's no camera phone allowed in the chamber, we decided to buy the printed photos at a discounted price of S$11 per photo if purchased 5 pictures and above. So, the experience was just too exciting. All of us went in to the chamber. We even try to ride down, but my niece 'cannot tahan' the cold as it was -10 to -15 degree Celsius. So, in the end, I was the only one who manage to ride down the chamber.
And, after the successful chamber ride, my brother, my niece & myself 'played' with the ice flakes.

And, my niece also enjoyed her ice slide.
Then, we decided to leave the place, but before that, we manage to capture this.

Then, we went to the Science Centre for a while, but it was beyond 1800h, and most of the attraction places was closed. So we only have these to enjoy.


Then, as my cousin & I was thinking where to go next, suddenly I had an idea to go to Pandan Gardens, which was actually nearby. Thus, we headed to there, by SBS Transit bus service no. 143M and we alighted at 200 Pandan Gardens.

So, what was our next activity? Thus, this would tell you.










Welcome to Zoom Park Asia, the largest trampoline park in Singapore. After that, we head down to Sedap, which was nearby.


That was when we end our trip. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment