Friday, July 17, 2009

Last day of Week 12!

Hi! Again , I will be sorting out what I have done today.

Today , you all can say that it is the most relaxing day after all as I have only four hours session for Chemical Engineering Principles with Mr Ng Wai Hong. So this started my day,....

I came to school and coincidentally met with my classmates along the way to school. Entering into the class , I saw only the three of us was the earliest. The rest,hmm,....

Then , a few minutes later , most of my classmates came in , including Mr Ng as well. Then , we started our lesson to do the remaining tutorials for Topic II. It was the most challenging ever topic , I admit , but then , when Mr Ng explains , I started to understand the approach on how to solve a question.

Subsequently , after my Friday prayers , we sit down for our two hours lecture. First half of the lecture , he went through the new topics , which was much more easier to understand , and then question and answer session. Then , after an hour , he guided through to find the answer of the Common Test of CEP in short and the verdict , the moment that I have been waiting for has arrived.

The test result was displayed for a while to observe the marks that I get or grades. I still maintain my marks but then , that boost up my confidence to do more better for next week's upcoming test , which would be the Class Test II. I hope that I would get an A.

That's all for today! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment