Sunday, February 28, 2016

Weekend trip, Day 1:Changi(SG)-Chek Lap Kok(HK)-Grand Lapa, Macau

Hi all! After my trip with my brothers in Canada, I would continue on my solo trip this time, to Macau, but flight via Singapore to Hong Kong.

Friday, 30 September 2015

I was on my half-day rest, then I start to grab my bags and go straight to the airport.

 Waiting for the flight to Hong Kong.

 On a budget flight to Hong Kong.
 Sunset.



 At Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) going straight to the ferry pier, known as Skypier.


 Going down to the ferry.

 Leaving Hong Kong.


 Asiaworld Expo.

 Full moon.


 Approaching Macau.
Arrival at Outer Macau Ferry Terminal, catch a cab towards Grand Lapa Hotel, which is extremely near, actually. Upon arrival, straight away check-in. And this is what I get.






To continue on the next post...!

No comments:

Post a Comment