Saturday, November 7, 2015

Day 1: Changi - Chek Lap Kok - The Peak

Hi all! Those who are constantly reading my posts, here is my updated post on my trips since September 2015.

Initially, it was just a talk with my friend, that he wanted to go to Hong Kong. I just agree with him that I can follow him for the trip. Without realizing that the dream eventually turned to reality, as my last visit to Hong Kong was back in 2008. Hence, it was a trip that I was really looking forward, and to also re-visit some areas in Hong Kong.

Day 1: Friday, 11 September 2015

It was a day that all real Singaporeans would never forget as it was a snap General Election day. But after voting, I just can't wait to go to Changi Airport. And it was the first time that I go to Hong Kong using Singapore Airlines (SIA). Here are pictures that I take from Changi Airport all the way to Chek Lap Kok Airport.



































Upon arrival at Chek Lap Kok airport, some areas never change at all. So I just go straight to take the MTR all the way from Airport to Hong Kong using the green line.




After walking from Hong Kong to Central station via underpass, and go through underpass again and walk towards the Lower Terminus part of the Peak, finally I meet my friend and we go up together.



This is the moment when my friend and I go up. So fascinating, and the view is just simply so amazing. And it's clear from haze, that's the most important, as back at home, it was hazy. So, I'll leave with all the pictures from the top and also the restaurant that we dine in for dinner, before going down back to the Lower Terminus.

















Back at the Lower Terminus, it was so coincident that we took a public bus to the pier for the boat ride from Hong Kong Island to Tsim Sha Tsui. Hence, this will be the pictures all the way until we check in to the hotel.










That's all for Day 1. See you all for Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment